Meeting on Bullying organized by BORO.GR and Metropolitan College
Metropolitan College and BORO.GR of Anna Drouza organized a scientific meeting on Bullying which took place on November 22nd 2014 between 10:00-14:00 at the College's main lecture theatre. Distinguished scientists presented the most important issues of Bullying and shared their experience with parents and students who attended.
The event was opened by Mr Constantinos Rodopoulos, Chairman of Metropolitan College and Mr Georgios Patoulis, Mayor of Maroussi Municipality, where Metropolitan College's main campus is located.
During the works of the Conference, the following topics were presented:
• School bullying and coping strategies-the repercussions in the Child's psychology and behavior
• What is Bullying? The first symptoms faced by parents, educators, pediatricians
• The psycho-therapeutic approach in Internet Addiction
• Cyber Bullying: case studies and prevention guidelines
• Parents, children and adolescents counseling on Bullying issues
• Children with special needs and bullying: coping strategies
• Cyber Bullying from the bully's aspect: what factors lead a person to start bullying others online?
The Meeting was open to the public and attendance was free.
* During the meeting, a Day Care Center for children between 2-10 years will welcome your children.