Metropolitan College MA SEN graduates at the Pan-Hellenic Conference “New Early Years Practitioner”
The Department of ECS and Special Education of Metropolitan College participated in the 2015 Pan-Hellenic Conference “New Early Years Practitioner: Approaches of the school process through the latest updates of pedagogical sciences”, which took place between May 23-24 in Athens.
More specifically, the Department presented six (6) different scientific papers, work of MA SEN graduates with their academics:
1. Th.Kyriakou, G.Charitaki & A.Kotsopoulou (2015). School inclusion of a child with down syndrome in a mainstream secondary school
2. G.Charitaki (2015). Pilot Investigation of the Perception of Spatial Relations by students with Down syndrome in the case study context
3. Ch.Cheropoulou & P.Yanneli (2015). Teaching thematic spelling of ancient Greek verbs to students with dyslexia, with the contribution of pictures
4. E.Morali & P.Yanneli (2015). Intervention programme based on multisensory approach for the teaching of EFL to Greek children diagnosed with special learning difficulties
5. A.Dermentzi & P.Yanneli (2015). Specific Learning Difficulties in the procedure of learning English as a foreign language
6. D.Maragoudaki & A.Fousteri (2015). Case Study: The Educational utility of ichnography at students with learning disabilities and the school-teacher attitude.