8th Students Research and Innovation Symposium by Metropolitan College
Metropolitan College organizes for the 8th consecutive year the Students Research and Innovation Symposium (S.R.I.S.), an annual forum for the dissemination of ideas, innovation, theories and experimental research.
This year’s event will take place in a hybrid way, (live and via Microsoft Teams), from Wednesday 10 to Friday 12 May 2023.
At the Research and Innovation Symposium of Metropolitan College, research papers and innovative ideas along with research or practical/innovative content are presented, such as a creation, application, video game, product or service idea, etc. In addition, participants have the opportunity to attend the thematic sessions and presentations of students in the wider scientific fields of the Faculty of Business & Economics, Hospitality and Tourism Management, Computing, Architecture, Engineering and the Built Environment, Health Sciences, Psychology, Education, Sports Sciences & Physical Education, Culture & Communication, Law and Shipping.
The works of the Symposium are enhanced by the presence of invited speakers (academics, innovative entrepreneurs) from all scientific fields who will talk about research and innovation in their own scientific or work field.
Thematic sections of the Symposium
- Faculty of Business & Economics Round Table
- Faculty of Computing Round Table
- Faculty of Hospitality and Tourism Management Round Table
- Faculty of Health Sciences Round Table
- Faculty of Psychology Round Table
- Faculty of Education Round Table
- Faculty of Shipping Round Table
- Faculty of Sports Sciences and Physical Education Round Table
- Faculty of Culture and Communication Round Table
- Faculty of Architecture, Engineering and the Built Environment Round Table
- Research and Innovation Round Table
- Student Work and Start-ups Round Table
As every year, at the 8th S.R.I.S. Awards for Best Paper by Faculty, Best Research Paper and Best Innovative Paper, will be presented too. The papers will be judged by the Scientific Committee based on the criteria of originality, adequacy and presentation of the Symposium. The award will take place during the last section of the Symposium.
– Final date for submission of works: 3/4/2023
– Student Research and Innovation Symposium date: 10-12/5/2023
– Completion of Symposium program timetable: 2/5/2023
– Completion of Symposium proceedings: 6 months after the conclusion of the Symposium
Necessary data and information to submit your proposal in S.R.I.S.
Oops! We could not locate your form.