Ability to study entirely in Greek.
BA (Hons) Marketing Management
REASONS FOR CHOOSING THIS PROGRAMME
The Metropolitan College is the only College in Greece that is a member of the European Business Ethics Network (EBEN).
Specialised curriculum that applies theory in practice, while emphasising on Digital Marketing, Social Media, etc.
Participation in training activities
Alongside their studies, students participate in business strategy competitions and visit major companies in the industry.
Immediate professional integration
Marketing graduates have international career prospects within Greece and abroad, through the Metropolitan College’s career office and network of collaborating companies.
The Metropolitan College offers certified seminars and events by renowned business executives.
International career prospects
Opportunity to work in Greece and abroad
The BA (Hons) Marketing Management offers students a contemporary knowledge background on the subject, covering the entire range of Marketing functions and forming professionals who are able to have successful careers in all Marketing departments of any modern business.
It is a fact that the field of Marketing has been experiencing unprecedented growth in Greece in the last decade. Marketing has always been at the heart of all business activities, regardless of the sector in question. However, the development of Digital Marketing offered businesses a new impetus and new methods to approach customers, while offering graduates significant possibilities for having a creative and lucrative career.
Modules are taught using a combination of modern interactive methods, such as lectures and certified seminars carried out by professional executives and visiting professors, contemporary case studies from the Greek and international market, as well as simulations of real businesses. At the core of the programme’s philosophy lies the “learning-by-doing” approach, aiming to train students in the digital dimension of Marketing, which offers great career development opportunities.
By attending a mixture of theoretical as well as practical, innovative and up-to-date modules, students combine knowledge with the necessary practical experience and manage to be particularly competitive in the labour market when they graduate.
MODULES PER YEAR
- Study Skills for Business Students
- Business English I
- Principles of Marketing
- Contemporary Business Environment
- Business Economics
- Theory and practice of Finance and Accounting
- Understanding Management in Organizations
- Data Analysis and Decision Making
- Business English II
- Operations Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Global Marketing
- Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Customer Relationships and Services Marketing
- Enhancing Customer Experience
- Exploring Strategy
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Brand Management
- Marketing Planning & Strategy
- Marketing Research & Analysis
- Value-Driven Marketing
- Business Ethics, Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Management Insight and Consultancy
- Contemporary Issues in Marketing
- Honours Dissertation
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
Marketing graduates possess all the skills required to advance professionally in the Marketing and Communication sector as:
- Marketing executives in any business or organisation of the public and private sector, occupying prominent positions with decision-making responsibilities in various departments such as: Digital Marketing, Communication, Advertising, Public Relations, Market Research, Brand Management, Sales
- Independent entrepreneurs, by establishing and developing their own start-ups or family businesses providing digital marketing services
This programme is aimed at graduates of secondary education who wish to advance professionally in the field of Economics.
- Completed application form
- Copy of passport (page with your personal details and photo)
- Certified English translation of High School Leaving Certificate and mark sheet or equivalent qualifications
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Letter of recommendation / reference from academics or employers
- Other certificates/degrees
Cases of candidates with proven knowledge in the field in addition to their secondary education are examined on a case-by-case basis.
A personal interview complements the evaluation of the above documentation.