The most modern trend in the field of rehabilitation. Professors from different disciplines work together and impart knowledge and experience to students.
REASONS FOR CHOOSING THIS PROGRAMME
Interdisciplinary clinical knowledge
Degree from a top International University
Master of Science degree from the Oxford Brookes University, with a long tradition in Health Sciences studies. Τίτλος σπουδών Master of Science από Oxford Brookes University, με πολυετή παράδοση στις σπουδές Επιστημών Υγείας.
Classes in laboratories
Numerous hours of learning in the purpose-built proprietary labs of Biomedical Sciences with state-of-the-art equipment.
Flexibility in the selection of modules
The selection is based on the rehabilitation branch that students wish to follow (paediatric, adult, neurological, musculoskeletal, etc.).
Application of theory in practice
Through case studies, empirical data that have been incorporated in all modules of the curriculum as well as the study of real clinical cases.
The MSc in Rehabilitation provides students with the opportunity to select the branch they want to specialise in (neurological rehabilitation / therapeutic exercise / paediatric rehabilitation) from the beginning of the course.
The programme stands out for its interdisciplinary approach, the most current trend in contemporary rehabilitation practice. Through the interdisciplinary approach, lecturers from different disciplines impart knowledge and experience to students, thus facilitating the holistic management of rehabilitation cases.
The most up-to-data scientific data are provided as part of the programme, which are applied to real cases. At the same time, students are given the opportunity to collaborate with researchers and conduct their own research for their dissertation module.
- Rehabilitation: Application of the ICF and the relevant theories and models
- Physiological Bases to Musculoskeletal and Neurological Rehabilitation
- Τhe Evidence Base of Rehabilitation Practice
- Rehabilitation Research Design and Methods
- Rehabilitation Dissertation
Neurological & Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation Pathway
- Disability: Individual and Global Perspectives
- One elective module
Exercise Rehabilitation Pathway
- Functional Recovery from Stroke or Exercise Prescription for Neurological Conditions
- One elective module
Paediatric Neurological Rehabilitation Pathway
- Paediatric disability and Rehabilitation / Paediatric Neurodisability Rehabilitation
- One elective module
- Individual and Holistic Approach to Disability
- Functional Recovery from Stroke
- Paediatric Disability and Rehabilitation
- Independent study
- Work-based learning
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
The MSc in Rehabilitation helps graduates develop scientific reasoning, allowing them to deal with rehabilitation issues using up-to-date rehabilitation models based on research. This process enables graduates of this course to become specialised professionals in rehabilitation, education and research, thus creating new career opportunities for them. More specifically, graduates of this programme can:
- work as rehabilitation experts for healthy and/or unhealthy groups of the population, athletes of all levels, etc. within an interprofessional team.
- seek permanent employment in rehabilitation centres, hospitals, sanatoriums, etc.
- pursue doctoral studies in European universities.
This programme is aimed at graduates of Health professions working with diverse groups of patients and who wish to evolve further in the field of Rehabilitation.
- Completed application form
- Copy of passport (page with your personal details and photo)
- Certified English translation of High School Leaving Certificate and mark sheet or equivalent qualifications
- Certified English translation of Bachelor’s Degree and transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Letter of recommendation / reference from academics or employers
- Curriculum Vitae – CV
- Evidence of work experience (where applicable)
- Other certificates/degrees
The student must provide certified copies of official certificates from their previous institution. It should state that the student has completed the programme or qualification. Additional documentation may be required.
A personal interview complements the evaluation of the above documentation.