Ability to fully study in Greek
MSc Business Psychology
REASONS FOR CHOOSING THIS PROGRAMME
Degree from a top International University
Master of Science degree from the University of East London, 2nd in student satisfaction in Psychology studies (National Student Satisfaction Survey, London, 2014).
Ideal timetable for working students and completion of the course in one academic year.
In high demand in the job market
Specialised Master’s degree in Psychology with application to small, medium and large enterprises, a specialisation in high demand in the job market.
Applied master’s degree
Emphasises on research methodology and practical application through
case studies and work in actual companies and institutions.
During their studies, students will attend educational seminars from Human Resources managers, in issues of coaching, crisis management, incentive policies etc.
MSc in Business Psychology was designed to provide all the necessary knowledge and scientific background to those who wish to specialise and work as professional psychologists in this sector. Students will delve into the models, the concepts and the practical applications of Organisational Psychology, for a better understanding and optimum handling of attitudes and behaviours of people in the contemporary business. Teaching includes lectures, seminars, workshops, guest speakers, presentation and analysis of actual case studies and educational visits to institutions.
Business Psychology/Organisational Psychology deals both with the relationship between the person and their work, and with the relations of people in the workplace. This sector is undergoing great growth, as Human Resources Management of a business in today’s challenging market is a critical factor for success and crisis management is a common occurrence.
The programme has a modern and realistic orientation, and is mainly aimed at psychologists; the main difference in relation to most relevant programmes is that it is also aimed at university graduates of other similar disciplines (e.g., Business Administration, Human Resources Management) that are interested in this field.
Organisational Psychology is a branch of applied psychology, and its goal is to increase the effectiveness of an institution/company/system and to improve work satisfaction and the well-being of employees. The programme covers all eight fields of knowledge and professional education required fro those who work in this sector.
- Health and Wellbeing at Work (Mental Wealth)
- Assessing and Developing People in the Workplace
- Work design, organizational change and development
- Leading, Engaging and Motivating People at Work
- Developing as a Researcher 1
- Developing as a Researcher 2
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
MSc in Business Psychology is aimed at a wide range of graduates and professionals, including Psychologists, in fields such as Business Administration, Human Resources, Marketing, Economics, etc., who wish to have a career in Human Resources Management and Professional Development.
Graduates of this Master’s degree will be able to:
- Work in Human Resources Departments of companies and institutions.
- Work as Human Resources, Administration or Career Development consultant.
- Continue their studies and acquire a PhD.
- Work in teaching and research in this field.
The programme is aimed at a wide range of graduates and professionals, such as Psychologists, graduates of Business Administration, Human Resources, Marketing, Economics, etc., who wish to grow professionally in the field on Human Resources Management.
- Completed application form
- Copy of passport (page with your personal details and photo)
- Certified English translation of High School Leaving Certificate and mark sheet or equivalent qualifications
- Certified English translation of Bachelor’s Degree and transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Letter of recommendation / reference from academics or employers
- Curriculum Vitae – CV
- Evidence of work experience (where applicable)
- Other certificates/degrees
The student must provide certified copies of official certificates from their previous institution. It should state that the student has completed the programme or qualification. Additional documentation may be required.
A personal interview complements the evaluation of the above documentation.