Ability to fully study in Greek
REASONS FOR CHOOSING THIS PROGRAMME
Conversion Master’s degree
This is the first Greek-speaking “conversion” master’s degree in Psychology, in collaboration with a state University of Great Britain.
Degree from a top International University
Master of Science degree from the University of East London, 2nd in student satisfaction in Psychology studies (National Student Satisfaction Survey, London, 2014).
Ideal timetable for working students and completion of the course in one academic year.
Participation in training activities
Students do not only study, they also attend seminars, workshops and lectures by professional psychologists.
MSc in Psychology is an ideal solution for graduates of other disciplines that are interested in directing their careers toward Psychology or changing careers altogether. For example, Educators or teachers that are interested in Educational Psychology or Child Psychology or Health Sciences graduates interested in Health Psychology or Clinical Psychology. This Programme is aimed at graduates of all disciplines of Universities, colleges and foreign universities that wish to study psychology.
It allows candidates that have a degree in a field other than psychology to get to know the science of psychology and its main principles, to focus, through their dissertation, in the field of psychology that interests them and want to delve into it more.
The programme has been designed to cover the BPS criteria for enrolling members at graduate level (Graduate Basis for Chartership).
- Cognitive psychology
- Research Methods
- Individual Differences
- Developmental Psychology
- Conceptual and Historical Issues of Psychology
- Social Psychology
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
MSc in Psychology is aimed at anyone that does not have a bachelor’s degree in psychology and wishes to pursue a professional or academic career in psychology.
The graduates of this programme will be able to:
- Apply the knowledge of psychology they will acquire to various professional sectors (e.g., advertising, marketing, administration, health professions).
- Continue their professional education in psychology (e.g., clinical psychology, counselling psychology, organisational psychology, etc.) as they are given the chance to obtain a GBC (Graduate Basis for Chartership).
- Continue their studies for obtaining a PhD in Psychology.
This programme is aimed at a wide range of graduates that do not have a bachelor’s degree in Psychology and want to pursue a professional career in this area.
- Completed application form
- Copy of passport (page with your personal details and photo)
- Certified English translation of High School Leaving Certificate and mark sheet or equivalent qualifications
- Certified English translation of Bachelor’s Degree and transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Letter of recommendation / reference from academics or employers
- Curriculum Vitae – CV
- Evidence of work experience (where applicable)
- Other certificates/degrees
The student must provide certified copies of official certificates from their previous institution. It should state that the student has completed the programme or qualification. Additional documentation may be required.
A personal interview complements the evaluation of the above documentation.