Through our campuses which are located from North to South of Greece and in collaboration with our well-knit network of business partners and providers, we will take care of your programme’s logistics while in Greece: campus classroom and lab space, library facilities, airport transfer service, excursions, business field trips, etc.
Metropolitan College seeks to promote, integrate and support international and global initiatives by collaborating with Colleges and Universities. In this context, we identify international programme priorities and align studies with student learning objectives. We are also interested in exploiting synergies with faculty and academic departments to strengthen international ties. Our goal is to educate future leaders by providing international academic, cultural and social exposure to students from around the world.
The great advantages about partnering with us
- Delivering your own programme in the cities where Metropolitan College has a campus presence and elsewhere in Greece.
- Working with a dedicated on-site team, caring for your students, staff, faculty before and during their study abroad experience.
- Existing academic and business partner network.
- Offering hand-picked services and providing tailor-made suggestions.
- Focusing on academic principles and global knowledge.
- UK university standard of excellence integrated with traditional Greek hospitality and cultural values.
A real life-time experience
- Crafting a study abroad programme is a journey by itself.
- Share with us your ideas and needs and we will work on a one-to-one basis with you to create and deliver a tailor-made programme based on your expectations.
- We offer flexible options, authentic ideas and creative suggestions will result in a high-quality itinerary. As your on-site expert, the success of your programme is our goal.
- Customized itineraries based on the programme objectives.
- Campuses around Greece in Downtown Athens, Maroussi (North), Piraeus (South), Thessaloniki, Heraklion, Rhodes and Larissa.
- Field trips to businesses, institutions and organizations.
- Professional teaching and administrative staff fluent in English.
- Cultural excursions.
- Guest lectures and seminars.
- Local academics.
- Classroom and Lab space.
- College Library Access.
- Athletic facilities including gym and pool.
- Comprehensive on site staff assistance prior to and during the stay.
- Traditional welcome and farewell reception.
- Welcome guides and maps for all students packed with practical information about their stay in Greece.
Let’s get started!
If you are interested in bringing a group of students to Greece for a semester, summer session, or even a few days, please contact us or simply apply using the special programme request form.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Greece!