Internationally recognised Master of Science degree from the Oxford Brookes University.
MSc Accounting and Finance
REASONS FOR CHOOSING THIS PROGRAMME
Degree from a top International University
Opportunity to study entirely in Greek.
Exemption from ACCA certification
The MSc Accounting and Finance modules have been specifically designed to provide exemption from the ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) certification exams for chartered accountants.
Opportunity to study in English for those aiming to pursue a career abroad.
Specialised curriculum that applies theory in practice, while emphasising on several Accounting, Auditing and Finance aspects.
Immediate professional integration
Graduates have international career prospects in high-ranking business administration positions.
The Metropolitan College offers certified seminars and events by renowned business executives.
Numerous learning hours in real conditions in the College’s Virtual Business Simulation Lab.
The Master’s in Accounting and Finance stands out because it provides students with the opportunity to obtain the academic background as well as the practical skills required to be able to form the financial policies of businesses that are active in Greece and abroad.
The MSc in Accounting & Finance incorporates all current developments and contemporary aspects of these Sciences, aiming to enable the programme’s graduates to acquire in-depth knowledge of the entire range of accounting tasks. Through their training in real cases as well as through interactive, participatory and practical learning, students acquire the management skills required for performing the accounting and financial planning of the business they will work in.
The professors’ high-degree of specialisation, along with their academic and professional experience, make studying a unique experience.
- Skills and Techniques for Accounting and Finance
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Corporate Finance Concepts
- Research Project
- Audit and Assurance
- Performance Management
- Financial Reporting
- Corporate Governance
- Research Project
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
The MSc in Accounting & Finance provides the programme’s graduates with the necessary qualifications to pursue successful careers in all sectors of the Greek and international economy as:
- Accounting and Finance Executives in major businesses and organisations in the private and public sectors
- Management Executives in small and medium enterprises
- Business consultants specialising in the provision of accounting and financial advice
- Executives and analysts in stockbroking firms
- Banking Executives
- Freelancers, by establishing and developing their own businesses providing independent accounting and financial advice
The programme is aimed at a wide range of graduates and professionals who wish to advance professionally in the field of Accounting and Finance.
- Completed application form
- Copy of passport (page with your personal details and photo)
- Certified English translation of High School Leaving Certificate and mark sheet or equivalent qualifications
- Certified English translation of Bachelor’s Degree and transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Letter of recommendation / reference from academics or employers
- Curriculum Vitae – CV
- Evidence of work experience (where applicable)
- Other certificates/degrees
The student must provide certified copies of official certificates from their previous institution. It should state that the student has completed the programme or qualification. Additional documentation may be required.
A personal interview complements the evaluation of the above documentation.