Master of Science degree from Oxford Brookes University.
MSc Real Estate Investment Finance
REASONS FOR CHOOSING THIS PROGRAMME
Degree from a top International University
Ability to study entirely in Greek.
Lessons in specialised laboratories
Training in software used by real estate investment professionals.
The only College in Greece that is a member of the European Business Ethics Network (EBEN)
Participation in specialised seminars held by real estate professionals and investors.
Flexible class schedule
Ideal timetable for working students and completion of studies in one academic year.
Accreditation of professional qualifications according to current provisions, as set out by the legislation in force and the Ministry of Education.
The postgraduate programme in Real Estate Investment Finance is designed for real estate professionals in order to understand how to consider property as an investment asset. The programme also applies to financial experts aiding them towards appreciation and understanding of the use of real estate in order to enhance their cash flows and performance.
Participants will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge in an innovative learning environment by combining theory and practice. They will also have the opportunity to apply the theoretical knowledge acquired in scenarios and practical examples in the fields of:
- Real estate investment finance
- Asset management
- Property portfolio management
- Property financial management
- Legal and regulation regarding real estate funds and related tax laws in a country
- Sustainability and Real Estate Valuation
Students will network with field experts, with whom they will analyze real-life market scenarios in order to develop critical thinking. The learning objectives of the programme are achieved while using the laboratories of the Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, where participants will interact and be educated by experienced and highly acclaimed academics and by distinguished business professionals.
- Real Estate Investment Market
- Applied Real Estate Valuations
- Real Estate Finance and Investment
- Legal and Regulatory Framework
- Applied Research Methods
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
The postgraduate course MSc in Real Estate Investment Finance aims at preparing real estate professionals, investment and finance executives. The programme’s graduates will acquire the theoretical and practical knowledge that is necessary to work as:
- Real Estate Investment Companies’ professionals
- Real Estate Investment Funds’ professionals
- Portfolio managers
- Corporate and Investment Banking professionals
- Investment managers
The Master degree in Real Estate Investment Finance is aimed at graduates and professionals who wish to enhance their understanding of property as an investment asset.
- Completed application form
- Copy of passport (page with your personal details and photo)
- Certified English translation of High School Leaving Certificate and mark sheet or equivalent qualifications
- Certified English translation of Bachelor’s Degree and transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Letter of recommendation / reference from academics or employers
- Curriculum Vitae – CV
- Evidence of work experience (where applicable)
- Other certificates/degrees
The student must provide certified copies of official certificates from their previous institution. It should state that the student has completed the programme or qualification. Additional documentation may be required.
A personal interview complements the evaluation of the above documentation.